Bootcamp and Pilates at the Park
Due to the success of our outdoor lunchtime exercise classes we have booked another six week session, but as the weather is getting colder we have decided to move indoors for this next six week block of sessions.
The next session of Pilates will start on Tuesdays from 21 September at 1pm and Bootcamp will be on Wednesday lunchtimes starting on 22 September at 1pm. Both will take place at the Park Club Gym - 17 Croft Drive, Milton Park OX14 4RP https://what3words.com/body.mandates.equity
The next six week sessions are FREE to those working at Milton Park
Both sessions are provided by qualified instructors from the Park Club Gym. Christine has been a personal trainer for over 20 years and has been teaching Pilates since 2004 alongside other disciplines. Luke who will be leading the Bootcamp session has been working in fitness for over six years after heart surgery in 2014, his aim is to help others the way he was helped, after his surgery.
Pilates - To sign up to the six week session Pilates (please bring your own yoga mat)
Bootcamp - to sign up to the six week session
Both classes please follow this advice:
- Pilates – please bring your own yoga mat if possible
- Bootcamp – all equipment will be provided
- During the first session the Park Gym will ask for your contact details.
- Participants must let instructor know of any injuries/restrictions or illness. You will need to get up and down off the floor
- Wear the right clothing, including footwear
- Do not participate if you have a medical condition that may put you at risk
- Do warm-up and warm down
- Do stop if you feel unwell
- Do check the environment is safe
- Remember if wearing headphones, pay particular attention to hazards such as moving vehicles if outdoors
- Consider remaining hydrated
- Know your limits
- Follow the advice given by your GP or medical professional.
For more information or any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org