Join us for One Great Day
Published on 15 September 2021
Ashdown Philips have organised an afternoon of fun outside the Innovation Centre. One Great Day will take place on 17 September between 11am and 3pm in aid of Great Ormond St Hospital.
There will be an ice cream van between 1pm and 2:15pm for a lunchtime treat (in return for a £1 donation), as well as plenty of games and prizes to be won.
The goodies up for grabs include two nights’ stay with dinner and spa treatments at the Crowne Plaza in Marlow, Regency and Fortnum & Mason Hampers, a wreath making workshop for the winner and five friends, some treats from Hotel Chocolat, along with lots of others.
Beyond prizes, there’s also an opportunity to make the most of our new outdoor seating while the weather holds; with brand new tables, chairs and deckchairs, as well as a skittle alley and table tennis. Come along and say hi!
Thank you to all those who have donated prizes.
- 2 nights stay with dinner and treatments at the Crown Plaza, Marlow - donated by Total Electrical
- Fortnum and Mason Hamper - donated by Molecule 2 Medicine
- 2-hour luxury Christmas wreath making workshop for six people - donated by Willowtree Flowers
- Regency Hamper - donated by Total Projects
- Pink Hetty hoover - donated by KGB Cleaning South West
- 2 x ADAPT 360 Headsets - donated by EPOS
- 2 x 70 piece Hotel Chocolat boxes - donated by Crossland Employment Solicitors
- 6 x Facial rejuvenation sessions - donated by Cosmeditech
- Lego Architecture London Skyline model set - doanted by Oberlanders Architechs LLP
- Month pass to Bootcamps and online workouts - donated by Get Fit Be Strong
- Mii makeup and samples - donated by Creations Hair and Beauty
- Cut and blow dry - donated by Creations Hair and Beauty
- Sterling silver drop earrings - donated by Aginta Jewellery
- Chiropractic assessment and treatment - donated by Just Get Chiropractic and Rehab
- 30-minute sports back massage - donated by Just Get Chiropractic and Rehab
- Postural assesment - donated by Just Get Chiropractic and Rehab
- 1 adult and 1 child ticket to Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Open top bus tour for 2 adults and 3 children - donated by City Sightseeing
- Virtual reality experience for two people - donated by Space Store, Didcot
- Space suit experience for two people - donated by Space Store, Didcot
- Family soft play session for 2 adults and 2 children - donated by Carterton Play and Trampoline Park, Better
- Admission for 4 people to Blenheim Palace - donated by Blenheim Palace
- Bee wraps (alternative to cling film) - donated by Sweet Bee Wraps
- Sticker sheets - donated by Nutmeg
- 2 handmade embroidered pictures in frames
- Milk chocolate truffles
- Girls night in Nivea pack
- Fudge collection