at CTS Group Ltd
Who we are
CTS Group Ltd are a local Internet, Telecoms and IT Support provider based in Milton Park. We are the telecoms and internet provider of choice for many businesses around Oxfordshire due to their extensive knowledge and 30+ years of experience. We offer strategic business solutions and a wide range of services to businesses within Milton Park, Grove Business Park, Harwell Campus as well as catering for businesses in other locations. CTS deals with all aspects of IT and are ISO accredited.
About the role
- Sector: Technology
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable on experience
- Application Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
We're looking for an all-rounder with experience in Windows Server networks, Exchange Server, on-premise and O365/Azure, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy. HyperV and SQL knowledge would be a plus. General Experience with Windows 10 Desktop environments and Microsoft Office. Some iOS/Android/Mac/ Linux knowledge would be good.
An ideal candidate should have some knowledge of IP, understanding internal & external IP address range types is expected, along with basic subnetting & routing is advantageous. We would expect that you have experience of dealing with the usual network peripherals, firewalls, routers etc. The ability to inspire confidence in clients, meet deadlines, and be responsible for the day-to-day support requirements of the clients and the network. Excellent written & verbal communication skills are a must, with documentation of activities in our Issue Management System.
- 2nd Line Telephone & Remote Access Support to CTS Group clients
- Server administration
- Solving user problems /answering queries /basic user instruction
- New user & application setups
- Day-to-day user / systems support (printer installs, etc.)
Providing support to CTS Group consultants
- Web based ‘Manufacturer Knowledge Base’ investigations
- Providing applications & patches
Providing in-house technical support to CTS Office employees
- Workstation troubleshooting, training & answering queries (re: MS Office based apps.)
- In-house server /network troubleshooting
- Escalation of client requests (systems development & sales) to consultants/account managers
- Occasional on-site support / delivery of goods & services to clients, site auditing & fact-finding visits.
- You will be need to demonstrate the relevant criteria whilst also bringing your own passion and ideas to the Company Directors and clients alike
- Proven experience in a support role, ideally in a client facing environment. In-depth troubleshooting experience – 3+ years
- You will need to be a highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Company Pension
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Birthdays off and Xmas shopping day
- Annual and Quarterly employee recognition awards – with prizes
- Bonuses reviewed annually
- We also have company food days and social events
- Being based on Milton Park means you can get involved in the events, clubs and classes available in the workplace.
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm