178 Brook Drive
Current development project providing a high-tech building in an existing Enterprise Zone, available in Autumn 2021. Suitable for laboratory conversion.
Property type: Warehouse, Office, Laboratory
Property size: 21,220 sq ft / 1,971 sq m
Business rates “Enterprise Zone” relief of up to £275,000 over five years is available to qualifying companies that take occupation before 31 March 2022. For more information, please see here.
178 Brook Drive is a currently under development and will provide a high-tech building with offices in an enterprise zone. The unit will be ready for occupation in Autumn 2021.
This is the perfect opportunity to take your technology business to the next stages of research and development activity. It combines headquarter office appearances with its full height glazed entrance and reception, with the feature staircase leading up to first floor offices. Along with the added flexibility of warehouse space for production or R&D use.
Extensive hard and soft landscaping will complete the external look and compliment the building’s design.
- 21,220 sq ft (1,971 sq m) – made up of a 14,340 sq ft (1,332 sq m) warehouse and 4,155 sq ft (386 sq m) of first floor office
- Warehouse eaves height 7.2m
- Power supply upgraded to 3 phase 315 amps 249kVA
- Air conditioning to first floor office space and reception area
- Car parking for 39 cars (including two accessible bays)
- Rear service yard circa 10,764 sq ft (1,000 sq m) providing surround by palisade fencing
- 3 electric roller shutter doors accessible from the service yard
- Cycle rack outside the main entrance
- Energy Performance Certificate TBC on project completion