Pilates at the Park
- Every Tuesday lunchtime
- 1 - 1:45pm
- Park Club Gym
Weekly pilates sessions are free to all those working at Milton Park
Sessions are provided by qualified instructors from the Park Club Gym.
Please follow the following advice:
- During the first session the Park Gym will ask for your contact details.
- Participants must let instructor know of any injuries/restrictions or illness. You will need to get up and down off the floor
- Wear the right clothing, including footwear
- Do not participate if you have a medical condition that may put you at risk
- Do warm-up and warm down
- Do stop if you feel unwell
- Do check the environment is safe
- Remember if wearing headphones, pay particular attention to hazards such as moving vehicles if outdoors
- Consider remaining hydrated
- Know your limits
- Follow the advice given by your GP or medical professional.
Everyone working at the Park is welcome to come along but it’s important that you email Park Club at email@example.com prior to your first session to register your interest and answer a health questionnaire.
Please bring your own yoga mat if possible.