Travel Survey 2021
Published on 21 September 2021
Your journey. Your work. Your future.
Each year we launch our Travel Survey, asking people about their journeys to and from the Park as well as getting to know some more about our occupiers’ working patterns. This year is no exception - we’d love to hear from you on how we can help make journeys to, from and around Milton Park as smooth as possible.
Navigating the ‘new normal’
It’s no secret that how we use transport has changed since March 2020. With the rise of flexible working methods and increased efforts to promote a healthy work-life balance, there is now a much higher demand to have a mix of office and home-based working. Non-essential travel orders throughout the lockdowns of 2020/21 also impacted how people view travel and transport in the longer term.
This year’s survey will be all the more important. With such massive changes to the way we work and get around, we want to get your take on how we can improve and be better informed on how our occupiers and visitors view travel, transport and working patterns within the context of Milton Park.
Your view matters
Whether you drive, walk, take the train or hop on the bus, we want to know what travel means to you at Milton Park. We’d also like to know a little more about people’s working patterns following Covid-19. Responses to our annual survey will be used to inform future changes that we make to transportation in and around the Park; no matter what form that comes in.
Each entry will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a £150 John Lewis voucher and a £150 donation to a charity of your choice. With three opportunities to win by giving your views, now is the perfect time to help make the changes you want to see at Milton Park.
The survey will be sent to occupiers via email - or click here to share your views.
Terms and Conditions
The prize draw for the Milton Park Travel Survey is offered under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is offered by MEPC Ltd, Milton Park whose registered office is: Innovation Centre, 99 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX18 4RY. Entries will only be accepted from occupiers currently working at Milton Park.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete this survey and indicate that they do wish to enter the prize draw, including providing valid email address.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- The competition will run from 22 September to 25 October 2021 and the closing date for entry will be midnight on 25 October 2021. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will only be one winner, who will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- Milton Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Milton Park’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Milton Park will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Milton Park’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.