Join our virtual boot camp - January to March 2021
With the government's latest lockdown meaning that our on-site gym Park Club and our outdoor gym facility have had to close, you're still able to keep fit this January as we're continuing to offer the fortnightly online boot camp sessions with Johnny Stokes who runs JWS Fitness & Wellbeing.
The first 2021 session block will be hosted online and is free to Milton Park-based people.
Whether you're a beginner or advanced, you will be able to follow Johnny via a live video stream. No equipment is needed as the session will only use your body weight.
If you prefer, your webcam and microphone can be switched off so you can enjoy the session in privacy.
To register for the virtual boot camp session, please click on the date you would like to attend and fill out the form. You will be sent the link to join on the day:
Tuesday 12 January 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 26 January 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 9 February 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 23 February 1.00 - 1.45pm- click here to register
Tuesday 9 March 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 23 March 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
- wear the right clothing, including footwear
- do not participate if you have a medical condition that may put you at risk
- do warm-up and warm down
- do stop if you feel unwell
- do check the environment is safe (sharp objects indoors, dog faeces outdoors etc.)
- remember if wearing headphones, pay particular attention to hazards such as moving vehicles if outdoors
- consider remaining hydrated
- know your limits
- follow the advice given by your GP or medical professional.
For more information, contact: email@example.com.