Join our virtual boot camp - April to June 2021
We're continuing to offer the fortnightly online boot camp sessions from 6 April until 4 May with Johnny Stokes who runs JWS Fitness & Wellbeing. From Tuesday 18 May we are hoping to run the sessions outdoors with a maximum of 30 people per session.
The session block will be hosted online and is free to Milton Park-based people.
Whether you're a beginner or advanced, you will be able to follow Johnny via a live video stream. No equipment is needed as the session will only use your body weight.
If you prefer, your webcam and microphone can be switched off so you can enjoy the session in privacy.
To register for the virtual boot camp session, please click on the date you would like to attend and fill out the form. You will be sent the link to join on the day:
Tuesday 20 April 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 4 May 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 18 May 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 1 June 1.00 - 1.45pm - click here to register
Tuesday 15 June 1.00 -1.45 - click here to register
- wear the right clothing, including footwear
- do not participate if you have a medical condition that may put you at risk
- do warm-up and warm down
- do stop if you feel unwell
- do check the environment is safe (sharp objects indoors, dog faeces outdoors etc.)
- remember if wearing headphones, pay particular attention to hazards such as moving vehicles if outdoors
- consider remaining hydrated
- know your limits
- follow the advice given by your GP or medical professional.
For more information, contact: email@example.com.