Travel Survey 2022
Published on 26 September 2022
Your journey. Your work. Your future.
Every year we have a Travel Survey here at Milton Park. This year’s survey is important as flexible working, the impacts of higher fuel prices and the cost of living will impact how people choose to journey to work. We want to get your take on how you travel to work at Milton Park, your working patterns and your attitudes to autonomous buses.
We’d love to hear from you on how we can help make journeys to, from and around Milton Park as smooth as possible.
Your view matters
Whether you drive, walk, take the train or hop on the bus, we want to know what travel means to you at Milton Park. Responses to our annual survey will be used to inform future changes that we make to transportation in and around the Park.
Each entry will be automatically entered into our prize draw to win a £150 John Lewis voucher and a £150 donation to a charity of your choice. With three opportunities to win by giving your views, now is the perfect time to help make the changes you want to see at Milton Park.
The survey will be sent to occupiers via email – or click here to share your views.
Terms and Conditions
The prize draw for the Milton Park Travel Survey is offered under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is offered by MEPC Milton GP Ltd whose registered office is: Sixth Floor, 150 Cheapside, London EC2V 6ET. Entries will only be accepted from occupiers currently working at Milton Park.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete this survey and indicate that they do wish to enter the prize draw, including providing valid email address.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- The competition will run from 26 September to 20 October 2022 and the closing date for entry will be midnight on 21 October 2022. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will only be three winners, who will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- Milton Park reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Milton Park’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Milton Park will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Milton Park’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.