Who we are
ITGL is an award-winning digital tech consultancy. We apply advanced collaboration, security, and networking technologies to improve our clients’ organisations, both in the public and private sectors Our approach is to consult in partnership with our clients, taking the time to understand their physical and digital environments, their pain points and frustrations, and what ‘success through technology’ means to them ITGL’s ‘Partners in Positivity’ tagline encapsulates our way of working and an attitude that should be apparent in everything we do. We expect excellence from all of our people, because what we do matters
About the role
- Sector: Technology
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 p/a based upon experience, with workplace pension and private healthcare
- Application Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
The Content Team The content team is an integral part of the business. We create new assets such as case studies, blogs, webpages, and marketing content. We also proof and edit documents created across the rest of the organisation, including proposals, audits, and slide decks. We ensure that writing is professional, accurate, and reflects our brand. The Role The Editorial Assistant will work within the content team.
Their main responsibilities will be to:
- Accurately proof read and edit client proposals, often to tight deadlines
- Apply house style to provide suggested edits for a range of other documents
- Maintain and update the asset library
- Act as an internal point of contact into the editorial team
- Provide editorial support for marketing, sales, and client services team activities
- Liaise with our external PR agency and graphic designer.
Other responsibilities will be added to this role as it develops depending on the individual, including creation of new written content such as blogs, case studies, website, and social media output.
The Candidate. You will need excellent written English and organisational skills. A degree in English (or a related subject) along with relevant work experience would be beneficial Essential attributes include:
- Excellent grammar and a ‘laser focus’ on detail
- Well-read, with an interest in pursuing background research into relevant subject areas
- Unfaltering conscientiousness applied to your own work, and towards elevating the company image through the quality of our output
- Confidence using Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Comfortable working and collaborating online
- Ability to manage your time, prioritise work, and work flexibly to deadlines
- A teamwork mentality and proactive communication style.