Facilities Technician (Temporary)
at Replimune Ltd
Who we are
Replimune’s mission is to revolutionize cancer treatment through comprehensive activation of a tumor-specific immune response. We imagine a world where cancer is a universally curable disease.
About the role
- Sector: Life Science, facilities
- Contract type: Temporary
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
- Application Closing Date: 31st July 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
Preferred Educational requirements:
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics, English and/or a science based subject.
Experience and skill requirement:
- IT skills – competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- An interest in (medical) science would be beneficial
- Some flexibility is essential to meet varying workloads
Training will be provided. Commitment and a genuine interest in the role together with a willingness to learn and work to guidelines is essential.
- Receipt of Goods for GMP facilities
- Stock control
- General housekeeping duties
- Assisting in the coordination of routine and non-routine maintenance of all facility equipment, utilities and systems.
- Escorting, overseeing and reviewing any work performed by outside contractors. This includes maintenance and calibration activities.
- Maintaining Facilities documentation systems, including equipment files, calibration records, etc
- Facilities support for all groups.
- Upkeep of all mechanical, lab and office areas
Hours of work
- 37.5 hours per week across 5 days per week – hours yet to be determined between 0800 and 1730.