Client Success Manager
Who we are
ITGL is an award-winning Cisco technology partner that is passionate about helping organisations adapt and thrive in an ever-changing digital landscape. We blend our rich history of technical expertise with a unique focus on enabling success through Cisco’s world-leading technology. Due to rapid growth as Cisco’s UK&I Collaboration Partner of the Year, we are currently looking to expand our team.
About the role
- Sector: Technology
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
- Application Closing Date: 31st March 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
We are seeking a Client Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the success of our key clients. With a specific focus on outcomes, you will work in partnership with our clients to ensure that they are continually receiving value from their investment with ITGL and Cisco. The primary focus of the role will be in our collaboration practice, where you will play a key role in delivering growth for the business, ensuring the retention and expansion of existing accounts through this focus on client success.
• Develop a deep understanding of Cisco technology and learn its value proposition.
• Drive the post-sale journey and engagement with our key accounts.
• Proactively build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across a number of key clients.
• Be responsible for the health of our key clients: monitoring, updating, and reporting on client health, as well as identifying and escalating risk.
• Understand our clients’ desired outcomes: building and owning measurable success plans for achieving.
• Drive adoption through strategic and tactical engagement. Understanding and interpreting usage data, demonstrating value and providing advice and guidance on improvement.
• Lead business reviews with key stakeholders that centre around value delivery.
• Identify additional opportunities to support ITGL’s clients across other areas of the business, introducing the sales teams where relevant.
• Onboard new clients in line with ITGL’s approach to client success.
• Provide support and guidance around change management and end-user communications.
• Deliver education for both administrators and users, ensuring product value and functionality is understood and maximised.
• Assist with the creation of bespoke content and guides where required.
• Act as a point of escalation and champion for our clients within ITGL and Cisco, while managing expectation.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a customer success, software sales, account management, or service role.
• Understanding of SaaS and recurring revenue
Your Skills and Attributes
While we require you to become an expert, we do not require you to already be one. We are looking for someone with a passion to learn and develop their career, who can take advantage of the full training we will provide. Client success is at the core of our business, so we need you to be a person who is able to uphold our standards in this area. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
• Genuine interest in customer success. Passionate about helping clients achieve business outcomes.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to continual development. Possess a willingness to learn, share knowledge, and contribute with ideas.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to build and maintain relationships across multiple levels. Able to speak and present credibly at both technical and executive level.
• Team player. Able to work collaboratively across departments, championing our clients and ensuring a high-quality experience.
• Highly analytical and adept at problem solving. Able to think creatively and dynamically in response to problems.
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
• Willing to travel occasionally to clients within the UK.