Who we are
ITGL's award-winning digital tech consultancy creates real client transformation with advanced collaboration, security, and networking technologies. Our sole focus is on Cisco technologies and those of their eco-system partners. As an award-winning Cisco Gold partner, our relationship with Cisco is key. Through our consultative partnerships with clients, we don't simply implement solutions: we work with clients on a bigger journey - taking the time to understand their physical and digital environments, their pain points and frustrations, and what ‘success through technology’ means to them.
An opportunity has arisen for an exciting new role in our growing business. ITGL sits in a booming part of the tech sector, and with meaningful purpose at our heart, we enable and secure the technology that underpins the education and healthcare sectors. Supporting the incredible impact that the NHS and our educational institutions have on society brings real pride to every day working at ITGL. Our company tagline is “Partners in Positivity”, and this perfectly encapsulates our culture and our commitment to positively impact our teams and our clients. We expect excellence, and so we foster a culture of excellence because the work our team delivers matters.
ITGL was awarded UK Marketing Partner of the Year by Cisco in November 2020 in recognition of our standout performance and innovation in marketing. From our perspective, we’re only just getting started, and we’re intent on making a big impact through our marketing.
About the role
- Sector: Technology, Marketing
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £35-45k
- Application Closing Date: 31st August 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
The successful candidate will serve as the primary individual focused on all marketing activities that align to the marketing strategy, working closely with our specialist marketing agency partner.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide input to the leadership team’s ambitious marketing strategy, and to ensure it is delivered through effective planning and by driving the execution of the plan, both internally and with our partners
- Showcase and champion ITGL’s marketing strategy and plan into Cisco, drawing in as much funding, value, and support from Cisco as possible, where it aligns to our own marketing strategy and goals
- Extend ITGL’s lead even further in relation to our reputation and profile within Cisco. What you’ll do
- Provide input to the ongoing development of the leadership team’s marketing strategy
- Plan, facilitate, and coordinate agreed activities that deliver on the marketing strategy, in particular working closely with specialist content producers both internal and external to ITGL
- Serve as a central liaison contact for external partners to work with at an operational level – we have excellent marketing partners who will help both deliver against your objectives and also grow your experience of working with talented partners.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Cisco marketing and operational stakeholders
- Communicate and promote our marketing plans and achievements to our team, both internally and to our external partners including Cisco and distributors
- Develop and operate ITGL’s marketing tools (such as HubSpot), to drive tactical marketing campaigns and grow our social media presence by leveraging our approved content
- Own the monitoring and tracking of data necessary to measure the return on investment in relation to marketing spend and effort
- Identify opportunities with trade publications, awarding bodies, and events
- Seek out and identify relevant case study opportunities from across the business and support activities to showcase
- Collate and manage ITGL contact data
- Organise and facilitate the following as required: Partner Acceleration Funds (formerly Big Bet and Quick Bet) funding applications into Cisco External exhibitions and events Internal employee focus events Client engagement events Merchandising requirements
- Have an agreed training and development plan to develop your skillsets and enable your career aspirations.
What you’ll have:
- Five or more years of experience of doing the above in the context of B2B marketing, either within an internal marketing function, or working within a marketing agency delivering B2B marketing capability to end clients
- Preferably be CIM certified, or have made substantial progress working towards this
- Evidence and examples of what you have achieved in similar previous role(s)
- A belief that technology is essential to deliver the positive contributions that organisations and society desire in the digital era
- An attention to detail, stemming from the need to take pride in the quality of output, with an understanding of the importance of quality and the impact when not at the required level
- A self-starter capability with a resourcefulness and tenacity to seek out opportunity
- A drive to organise, plan, and effectively coordinate team members, both internal and external, to achieve time-bound goals and objectives
- A natural ability and desire to engage with people socially, in a way that draws their goodwill and positive intentions to support you and your asks.