Who we are
ITGL's award-winning digital tech consultancy creates real client transformation with advanced collaboration, security, and networking technologies.
Through our consultative partnerships with clients, we don't simply implement solutions: we work with clients on a bigger journey - taking the time to understand their physical and digital environments, their pain points and frustrations, and what success through technology means to them.
About the role
- Sector: Marketing, Technology, Operations
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £25-£30k dependant on relevant experience
- Application Closing Date: 31st March 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
- A strong appetite to understand what makes a business successful
- A belief that technology is essential to deliver the positive contributions that organisations and society desire in the digital era
- An attention to detail, stemming from the need to take pride in the quality of output, with an understanding of the importance of quality and the impact when not at the required level
- A self-starter capability with a resourcefulness and tenacity to seek out opportunity
- A drive to organise, plan, and effectively coordinate team members, both internal and external, to achieve time-bound goals and objectives
- A natural ability and desire to engage with people socially, in a way that draws their goodwill and positive intentions to support you and your asks
ITGL was awarded UK Marketing Partner of the Year by Cisco in November 2020, in recognition of our standout performance and innovation in marketing over Cisco’s most recent financial year. From our perspective, we’re only just getting started and intent on making the most impressive impact through marketing.
You will be part of the Business Operations & Executive Support team and serve as the individual focused on all marketing activities that align to the marketing strategy.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Ensure the Leadership Team’s ambitious marketing strategy is delivered through effective planning and by driving the execution of the plan with the wider team across the business and with our partners
- Showcase and champion ITGL’s marketing strategy and plan into Cisco, drawing in as much funding, value, and support from Cisco as possible, where it aligns to our own marketing strategy and goals
- Extend ITGL’s lead even further, in relation to our reputation and profile within Cisco, for making an impact through marketing
What you'll do:
- Plan, facilitate, and coordinate agreed activities that deliver on our marketing strategy
- Serve as a central liaison contact for external partners to work with at an operational level
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Cisco marketing and operational stakeholders
- Communicate and promote our marketing plans and achievements to our team internally and to our external partners including Cisco and Distribution
- Develop and operate ITGL’s marketing tool capabilities such as HubSpot, to drive tactical marketing campaigns and grow our social media presence by leveraging our approved content
- Own the monitoring and tracking of data necessary to measure the return on investment in relation to marketing spend and effort
- Identify opportunities with trade publications, awarding bodies, and events
- Seek out and identify relevant case study opportunities from across the business and support activities to showcase
- Collate and manage ITGL contact data
- Organise and facilitate the following as required: Partner Acceleration Funds (formerly Big and Quick Bet) funding applications into Cisco, External exhibitions and events, Internal employee focus events, Client engagement events and Merchandising requirements