Sales Account Manager
Who we are
We are an IT consultancy, passionate about helping organisations adapt and thrive in the ever-changing digital landscape. We believe in deep partnership between clients and our experts to deliver digital transformation through Cisco’s world-leading technology.
Specialist Areas: • Collaboration • Enterprise Networking • Security Cisco Accreditations and Awards: • UK&I Collaboration Partner of the Year 2018 • Advanced Collaboration • Advanced Customer Experience • Advanced Enterprise Networking • Advanced Security • Lifecycle Adoption Partner
About the role
- Sector: Technology, IT
- Contract type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 plus £10,000 OTB
- Application Closing Date: 31st July 2021
Our ideal candidate will have
The Account Manager will:
Build and grow ITGL’s client base, existing wallet share, and profitable revenues through net new business in conjunction with supporting our business development team in day to day client operations. Have a solid understanding of our portfolio sets and how this can be applied to our client base (both existing and net new), to drive relevant conversations and impactful propositions.
Where applicable, work with the Customer Success practice looking at existing reference ability, and pro-actively identify and drive wider prospective relationships within the practice. Work, as required, with subject matter experts in other practices to ensure that solutions are compelling and fit for purpose. Be an effective communicator with exceptional organisational skills, initiative, and creativity along with the ability to forge strong client partnerships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Cisco solution stack, learn the value proposition, and map client problems Support the business development team in day to day sales operations, quoting, and deal reg
- As a team player, work towards shared team goals with defined responsibilities and expectations
- Proactively hunt business opportunities in existing and net new accounts
- Interpret client install base data through Icebreaker reports to create compelling business cases for replacement and refresh
- Qualify sales leads - quickly engage and qualify leads with efficiency and rigor (whether from lead gen, ITGL marketing campaign, or Cisco VDC team)
- Adapt to different situations in order to support a wide range of clients
- Software led approach - leverage and drive Cisco enterprise level agreements (ELAs) into the base
- Work alongside the Client Success Manager to manage existing clients, ensuring opportunity for upsell and renewal Communicate the features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in the CRM and comply with defined policies and procedures
- Work across departments to ensure solutions are delivered as expected. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required Possess exceptional organisational skills allowing effective support of business development team whilst driving net new opportunity creation
- Understand client requirements and offer Cisco solutions tailored to their needs
- Challenge clients on their thinking and approach, demonstrating mastery in the Cisco portfolio set
- Work across the organisation to bring together teams to facilitate bids, workshops, and client engagements
- Support the Business Development and Customer Success teams with input into specific business opportunities and sub-sections of solutions
- Understand Cisco’s software led approach through enterprise licence agreements (ELAs)
- Identify and drive cross sell and upsell opportunities with our other technology practices to then broker introductions to wider parts of our organisation
- Demonstrate and evidence a clear sales plan for the year across the account base to drive new revenues and develop a fiscal plan
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of all operational tools, CRM, forecast management, and Cisco pricing tools (CCW)
- Adhere to ITGL sales discipline with use and ongoing housekeeping of the CRM and comply with defined policies and procedures
- Foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry to help shape your career
- Be on the cutting edge of new technology and part of a team that is recognised globally for its expertise
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Employee benefits including private healthcare
- Performance based incentives
- Full on the job training and support
- Significant opportunity for advancement.