About the role
The role of the Claims Handler in the Claims Resolution team is to process consumer claims. You will be expected to follow set processes from assessing, ordering parts to alternative resolutions. You will be dealing with inbound and outbound calls, and you will be required to regularly update the consumers on the files that you will handle. In addition, you will deal with manufacturers and retailers and also offer support to other departments within the company. You will be required to work to set objectives.
- Maintain claims allocated to you within the set SLA’s
- Make formal assessments on claims to decide if they are covered under the policy terms and conditions
- Make cost effective decisions on all claims handled
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Updating consumers on all actions taking
- Liaise with manufacturers and retailers
- Update weekly reports to track where you are against SLA
- Telephones to be answered within set SLA
- Emails to responded to within set SLA
- Handle complaints in the correct manner as set by the underwriters
- Adherence to the business Service Level Agreement targets
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic office organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
This role is a FTC contract 6-12 months, annual salary £23,000
The Amynta Group and Guardsman Industries are both equal opportunity employers. Both Companies are committed to being inclusive employers and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of their background.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Disclaimer: Please note that job vacancies which are displayed on this website are only from companies based at Milton Park. The job description, recruitment process and subsequent employment offers are managed by and are the sole responsibility of the hiring company and are in no way connected to MEPC.