Have you tried the Hive Café yet?
Published on 22 June 2022
This week Pierreponts, which also runs Pierreponts Café at the Innovation Centre (99 Park Drive) has launched a new menu for the Hive Café, offering breakfast and a selection of hot food lunch options to compliment the existing baguette offering. The café is open to all from Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4pm so whether you work at Milton Park or live locally, anyone can be part of the buzz at the Bee House.
More will be added to the menu over the next few weeks but current breakfast options include:
- Full English / Vegetarian Full English breakfast £11.50
- Griddled bacon sandwich brown or white bread or baguette £5.50
- Hot sausage & onion sandwich brown or white bread or baguette £5.50
- Pierreponts’ granola, seasonal fruit compote, yoghurt and agave syrup £6.50
- Selection of sourdough toast with jam, marmalade, honey or marmite £3.50.
For lunch you can enjoy:
- Soup of the day with sourdough bread £5.50
- Mushrooms on toast with parsley, garlic, cheese and salad £9.50
- Bowl of chips £3.50
- Seasonal tart served with a salad bar selection £7.50
- Baguettes £4.50
- Paninis – Ham & cheddar cheese, Tuna melt, Roasted vegetable with pesto and Roasted vegetable with mozzarella and pesto
- Salad boxes.
Don’t forget that if you take your own mug, you can save 30 pence on a hot drink, which will save you money but also helps Milton Park on its sustainability mission.
Got an electric car? You can also use the EV charging facilities/ fast charger while you use the café.
If you haven’t heard of the Bee House, it’s Oxfordshire’s largest co-working space, which gained its name after it was discovered that the what3words square for the Hive Café is ///feasted.cloud.honeybees, where people can feast in a brand-new café, work in the cloud and collaborate like honeybees.
The Bee House offers a range of small and medium-sized flexible office spaces, ranging from 97 – 2,574 sq ft (9 – 239m) as well as a 145-seat conference facility, phone booths and meeting rooms available to hire. Alongside the flexible offices and Buzz conference room facility, the Bee House will also be open to small groups and individuals seeking a workspace with a buzz through the Honeycomb co-working memberships, designed to suit a range of needs and working preferences.