A fond farewell to Café Metro
Published on 23 May 2022
We’re very sad to see that Café Metro at Park Square has closed its doors for the last time. We would like to say a huge thank you to all their staff and customers who have supported them for the 15 years they have been trading on the Park.
In further news, Park End Stores on Brook Drive has also closed, but you can still visit its sister store (Londis – Park Square) for your everyday essentials.
As we take steps to realise our 2040 Vision, the Milton Park team is currently carrying out an amenity review in order to improve our services across the Park. We are very grateful to those who have kindly given their feedback.
The Hive Café at the Bee House marks the first step of our future plans. We are also pleased to announce that the Milton Feast will be opening on two days a week shortly. More news on this is coming soon.
In the meantime, alternative lunch provisions can be found at:
- Londis, 5B Park Square, Milton Park
- Pierreponts Café at The Innovation Centre, 99 Park Drive, Milton Park
- The Hive Café at the Bee House, 140 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park
- Costa Coffee, 2 Milton Gate
- M&S Simply Food, BP Garage, Milton Heights
- McDonald’s, Milton Heights
- Harvester, 4 Milton Gate
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel, 6 Milton Gate
- The Milton Feast, Milton Park Central.